any interest? Photo challenge?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 06FordFX4, Mar 15, 2013.

?

Do you want a photo challenge thread?

1. Yes! sounds like fun!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No, I don't like that idea at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I like cheese (this one counts as yes)

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

just seeing if anyone thinks this would be a good idea for this forum,

another forum im on they have a photo challenge thread. basically how it works is I would start the thread off with a challenge, for example "a picture of your truck parked on a curb" then someone would have to go out and do that. first person to do so, will then post a new challenge for everyone else.

think it would work here?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think it's a cool idea. Hopefully we can get enough members interest to do it. I say yes!

4. OP
    06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Yeah that's why I wanted to do a poll. As there aren't a huge amount if active members yet. So if the ones that are won't do it, no sense starting it haha.