98 sas v8 build

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by xjgiles, Jan 19, 2017.

1. xjgiles

xjgiles New Member

Figured I would start a build thread I don't take a bunch of pictures but will do my best.

My plans are 302 swap full width axles 3 link front with coils and eventually coil overs when budget allows. Keeping the rear simple with re arched 63" Chevrolet springs 38's and bead locks when budget allows and a cage

As the Project currently sits I have a 302 sitting in the frame the rear suspension is done minus shocks. The front I have almost everything to do it and its current waiting for me to get time to work on it. On to the pictures [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. xjgiles

xjgiles New Member

Well I got a chance to flex it out a little today (just for reference I'm 5'8'' tall) my cherry picker wouldn't go any higher so that's as high as I could go still had 3 " of shaft showing on the shocks also got my fuel cell frame welded up and in the frame and also started on my custom headers. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. xjgiles

xjgiles New Member

Got the drivers side header welded up and started on the passengers side also got my steering box mounted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]