4x4 not working PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by christopherrobinrobe, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I have a 94 4.0l v6 4x4 when i push the button nothing happens at all(no lights, no clicks) I've checked the fuses and connections they seem to be ok but not sure. Maybe the switch on the dash? I noticed it has a small circuit board inside
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Chris Roberts

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 00redranger

00redranger New Member

Quit posting the same topic in so many sections... Someone will reply to your post when they see it.

4. A little brusk, but yes. No need to post it more than once. All of the newest posts are in the "New Posts" section, and someone will see it. If it makes you feel any better, you can "bump" it to make it go to the top of the New Posts section. Hope you find your solution bud.

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Check your vacuumed lines. You might have a leak

6. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

That wouldnt cause the lights on the dash to not work tho.

Its a good possibility that the connection to those switches on your dash has a bit of corrosion in them, This happened on my uncles superduty last year, rendering his 4x4 useless. Take the dash apart and check the connector.