For Sale: 3157 buggman led taillight bulbs

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by edgeman4.0, Sep 23, 2012.

1. edgeman4.0

edgeman4.0 2nd amendment activist

Here, in this thread.. one time only, I offer to you these exquisite buggman led tail lights. I only have one set, so first come first serve. $30 shipped OBO

PICS and ****:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    edgeman4.0

Whoever edited this has no sense of humor.

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I found it funny, I'd like to think I have a sense of humor. The thing is, the owners dont like that kind of thing here. I respect their wishes, I edited it and I ask that you respect my wishes.

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Those look familiar although I haven't seen 'em in a while. ;)

Those should also come with instructions on wiring them as they do require a slight mod to the stock wiring... nothing that can't be easily reversed though. :thumbsup:

6. OP
    edgeman4.0

As you wish...

The wiring shown in the pictures is what I received with the bulbs. While installed, I loved them. But I went a different direction with the rear end of my truck.

7. OP
    edgeman4.0

Daily bump. Throw me some offers, trades accepted.